ABOUT OUR SUPPLIERS
Currently we work with more than 10 suppliers from around the Baltics. We carefully select our suppliers based on our written evaluation criteria, including: supplier’s history, reputation, location, offered products and many more factors.
The valuation process takes a lot of time and effort from our team. However this hard work, allows us to ensure that our clients will be supplied with products that are made from best-possible materials and made accordingly to all ethical, social and environmental criteria.
Mainly our suppliers chain consists from Baltics based companies from different textile areas.
Each of our clients can be confident that all the products meet all his requirements, because 100% of the products are inspected in quality control departments.
All of Our suppliers have OEKO TEX or/and GOTS internationally recognized certificates and own laboratories which are performing all necessary tests before sending samples or orders – dry and wet rubbing, shrinkage and pilling tests, others
Baltics has about 1000 companies labouring in all sub-sectors of the textile industry with well qualified labour force. Well known for their flexibility and quick response, know-how and innovation, for giving importance to quality, environment and human health, sensitivity on working conditions of workers.
- All Baltic countries (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) are members of European Union, EU labels on fabrics, home textile products and garments
- Currency: Euro, no exchange rate
- Ice-free port Klaipeda, Liepaja, Ventspils, Riga
- Geographical proximity to main markets, especially European markets;
- Short logistics period due to geographical proximity.